Activity 2 – Preparatory Activities / Stakeholder Consultation Workshops
The aim of this activity is:
- to analyse the impacts of the national F-gas Regulation on harmonization with the EU F-gas Regulation 517/2014 in the future, and to suggest future policies that can be developed to prevent these impacts.
For this purpose, the following workshops were held for policy makers and private sector stakeholders:
- Policy makers Consultation Workshop on 30 November 2017 in Ankara.
- Switchgear Sector Consultation Workshop on 9 April 2018 in İstanbul and on 12 April 2018 in Ankara.
- Fire Protection Sector Consultation Workshop on 10 April 2018 in İstanbul and on 13 April 2018 in Ankara.
- Solvent Sector Consultation Workshop on 11 April 2018 in İstanbul.
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Sector Consultation Workshop on 9 May 2018 in İzmir and on 10 May 2018 in İstanbul.
For that purpose, the following stakeholder consultation workshops were held for both policy makers and private All meeting materials (agendas, presentations, and briefing notes) can be found in the E-Library.