Activity 6: Preparation of a national F-gas emission inventory in line with 2006 IPCC Guidelines from national GHG inventories and Regulation EU No 525/2013
Activity 6 aims to analyse the current situation of F-gas inventories in Turkey and assess the needed measures to successfully implement a national F-gas emission inventory system in line with the 2006 IPCC guidelines for national GHG inventories and the requirements set forth in the EU F-gas Regulation.
Activity 6 will be implemented through the following 6 sub-activities:
- 1: Desk study about installed F-gas bank and equipment, reviewing the current databases and documents compiled by the government organizations; and a report summarising the findings.
- 2: Desk study comparing methodologies for calculating F-gas emissions in EU countries.
- 3: Presentation of key findings on institutional capacity to conduct F-gas inventories.
- 4: Training programmes for environmental inspectors.
- 5: Compiling a detailed F-gas emissions inventory for Turkey via surveys.
- 6: Report on F-gas emissions inventory for Turkey